Saturday, May 9, 2009

First Post

Ok, so I have finally decided to start this blog after the ceremonious procrastination of several months. But today I come here, in front of you, with a resolve to regularly update this blog.

Now, the first things first. What will I be writing about and what does the name of the blog mean? The answer to these two question is same. Stream of Consciousness, as defined by wikipedia is "a narrative mode that seeks to portray an individual's point of view by giving the written equivalent of the character's thought processes, either in a loose interior monologue, or in connection to his or her actions." So, as the title suggests, this blog will be a record of my experiences and thoughts in all their amorphous glory. I don't even have to be coherent. You see the benefits of choosing a right title for your blog; it can save you lots of effort.

Sachin Smart Tyagi.


First PostSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: